Thursday, June 26, 2008

You Will Always Be...

Woke up went to De Anza. It was shit.. Pedicure with Mimi...Pretty sweet. But the highlight of my day was chillin` with you.

"I'm gonna pull a you." Yeah, I will soon. But don't forget that we'll still be friends even if I pull a you. Or even if you attempt to jump out of my car. You're amazing and I've told you that. When I'm gone, don't eat that much taco soup or get caught up with people you shouldn't be around. So I keep you to your word, "EVERY WEEKEND." And don't forget, God will punish you if you keep believing that I'm God. Oh PS, try the talking thing I've told you about. If you talk to the right person, you'll love it. Nigga, I heart you.


"I'd rather be in your top in your pretty little brain & in your corazon than on Myspace."

No comments: