Monday, June 16, 2008

First Day of Summer

At 12 am this morning, my parents found out about my wrist tattoo...Which is crazy. Like always, dad was the calm one and mom went loco on me. But it's all good...

Woke up at 700 to get ready for the first day of summer at EVC taking classes. But little did I know my waiting list number was the last one on both lists. Anyways, so I get out of my 2nd class and I go to Starbucks, where I started my job hunt. Filled out an application and headed over to SCORE and curve. Nothing. I go home and chill and slept...playing piano and shit like that. Then I went to Valley Fair with Bella to buy Mac Make up cause its fun to do that when you're bored. Then I go home, more piano and shit. Then dance from 7-10. It was fun. Then we stopped by Brione's parlay and then visited Naj and his sexy friends at Round Table. My parents were buzzing my collar so I had to go home ASAP. It was fun though. Some shitty moments happened that will remain unsaid. Hahahah.

No comments: