Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Myspace is Bullshit

First let me start off by saying that Naji and I have a shirt company if anyone wants to buy it =) We've been chillin and thinking of shit. ahahah. "Green my life." Copyrighted. Interpret it however the hell you want.

Secondly, I believe that though MySpace really allows people to keep in touch and express themselves, it's a whole bunch of bullshit. Honestly, half the people on my friend list are people who I can barely call a "friend." I just keep them on to look at their profiles since everything's on private anyways. Which, may I add is pretty dumb, no offense, cause if you put that much information on it to force it to be private, you're pretty dumb. Well that's not addressing everyone, cause some people just like their privacy. Nonetheless, friends on MySpace are probably not even your friends. I'm not saying you randomly asked people to add you with a message saying "I loved your profile and I believe that we'd make great friends," and then later they say "Thanks for adding me," when in reality, they added you cause they had no REAL friends or a life for that matter. Hmm wow, maybe I should delete them so I don't contradict myself more than I just did.

I also believe that top friends on Myspace is bullshit cause it causes so much damn drama. Honestly, do you really rate the order of your friends? For people who have like top 4, and it's honestly the top 4 people in your life, that's cool. But top 36 or some shit like that, CMON NOW! Are you really THAT close to that many people and comfortable enough with them to rank them? Or has it been 2 weeks, and y'all think you're so close, that you get to be on each other's tops? When in reality, you'll take them down eventually cause your friendship blossomed and bloomed way too fast. And people who actually care about being on someone's top...why? If they want you on their top they'll put you on, why are you gonna tell them to put you up? I think it's rediculous but that's my opinion. Yeah I have a top 12, but they're on private so no one will cry to me about it. I uno, if you like that shit so be it.

Oh well, that's my opinion for tonight. It's not directed to anyone. It was just a thought since I used to rank friends myself. First hand fighter.

PS Take me off your top 100 or whatever you have.

No comments: