Monday, June 23, 2008

Really...It's Immature

Dear You,

I always had a feeling that we would stop being friends if it ever got this far. And it's gotten too far. Despite my attempts to stop this whole masquerade, it continued and now look. We're losing everything, including our friendship. It was hard to believe it when people said that we'd stop being friends. I thought you were stronger than that. I thought you and I had a friendship that would never end like this. I've been trying to save our friendship and never stopped trying to keep it up. But it's just a big problem now. Maybe, we shouldn't even bother with it. It takes two to tango, but you just left me out in the cold to perform by myself. And I do not take that shit, and you had no right to do that. You're full of bullshit.

Grow up and stop being immature about shit. If you have a problem with me, come to me and no one else. You spreading shit makes you look weak as fuck. Confront me.

No comments: