Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Downs of Summer

Shit. So I got a job at Club One behind Oakridge and I do Play Care. It's pretty fun cause the little kids say REDONKULOUS shit. I don't work everyday but I work 4 hour shifts. But today I have no work and it's really got me thinking. This is the first summer I've had to do nothing but whatever I want, cause all the other summers I had summer school. And it's SO BORING!

I mean, all my friends are either working when I'm not or they're on vacation or with their boos. And if it's not that, I'm broke as fuck. I've been fanatically shopping on eBay cause I'm so damn bored. Summers slowly coming to an end and I've hung out with...barely anyone. And I can't go on vacation cause school tuition is too much. Oh shit, I'm going nuts.

And, the whether sucks balls.

1 comment:

hellomira said...

HAHA.
So that makes me feel a tiny bit better..
Because i'm not the only one doing nothing with lots of complaints about my super-anticipated summer vacation after high school..

Seriously, living in Saratoga does NOT help at all....
We should all plan to do something before the time comes :(!