Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ditching Starts with D's.

Note to self...

NO MORE DITCHING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND RAISE YOUR GRADES.

really though...parent connect is totally sneaky. My parents know my every move at school. Isn't that like invasion of privacy or something? Anyways, in a way I guess parent connect is a good thing or I'd be in court by now. Truancies are no no's. My car, my phone, and my life will be stripped of me and I will be left as a corpse. SO NO MORE DITCHING STEPHANIEASHILEY.

ps. i love TTTN, bfflpm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MustBeNice.mp3 Lyfe Jennings
Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite your faults
Must be nice
Having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk
Must be nice

No comments: