Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FEVER

Today was cool. Got out of school super early like 10 and I went to Bella's for a bit. We did nothing, but she cooked for me. Stupid Cubby peed on my shoes. Oh well, good thing they weren't nice shoes. Anyways, so I left at 11 to go to my Dr's appointment and that went well. It's confirmed...I'm sick. So layoff for a while fellas. Hahaha. JK

I went to kick it with Dyl after I went to the doc's. It was fun. We did nothing, ate Togo's, went joy riding like racers do, and he owes me a new ass cause he kicked it so damn hard. Nigga's a gentleman and I realized he sucks fucking balls in spanish. But then I also realized, I'm really not that bad in spanish. "Biggie Smalls era muy negro tambien." lmao...don't ever say that, Dyl. It won't get you an "A" anywhere!

Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said Julie baby your my flame
Now give me fever.

No comments: