Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a Little Funny..

You know, you'd think that senior year is drama free. You'd think that you'd try to continue walking on the same path even after something flew and smacked you right smack dab in the middle of your face. I must admit, senior drama is more mature...I guess. You say things differently, and you really think before you say stuff. You also just kinda really wanna get over it as soon as you can especially cause your year is almost over.

But it's a little funny that you can't get passed it. You're still walking blindly on the same damn path but with twists and turns into ditches and off pavements. It's funny that you care so much about it that you can't let go. You let every little thing get to you, when some of it can be avoided. It's killing me...it really is. "Why can't we all just be friends?" the old cliche goes...

So why can't we all be friends? Why is there always that presence of jealousy or a lingering feeling of replacement when a friend talk to another friend? Why is there always that hatred that comes along when somebody does something wrong to somebody thats not even you? Why can't we just say "That's her personality. If she wants to do it, that's her and she'll pay up later?"

But its a little funny that we can't say that because we're so stuck in our little world of hate, war, and violence. You may think that you're the best person and you don't say any of it...but you have. You've said it whether it be in your head, or on paper. It's really all the same feeling. But I guess it's only human nature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you today that I lost total respect for you...that you've been lying to all of us. And in my perspective, you have. Not only am I saying it because I have no proof, but because I want you to realize what you have become. You're so different...you're so twisted up in your bubble of happiness that will soon be over... And then it makes me think, will she stay with you longer now because we're all telling her she wont last with you? But when I really think about it, I still love you and I still do somewhat have respect for you because you've always been there for me. Well...most of the time. And I know you feel me and where I'm comin' from, yet I can't imagine where you're coming from? But you know how I truly feel about this. I've told you more than once. You're still my fat boy. Just a little .... blinder---if thats a word.

Nonetheless, it's your decision. It's your life. Who are we to say what you should do with your life? But I guess it's cause we just really really really care about you....Hopefully, you can see past all the poison and see that.

No comments: