Friday, May 16, 2008

SlipNSlide Fun

For the last two days, I've been SlipNSliding with my homies =) And tanning cause prom's rolling around and I LOVE DARK, unlike Daisy who likes baby powder.

On Wednesday, Scotty, me, Kanika, and Daisy were tanning outside my house. Well, just me and Scotty. The other two went "shade tanning" which Daisy considers fun. Haha. At first it was supposed to be a car washing party, but I was the only one who washed my car. Whatever. I got dark. Then around 7 we went to eat Sushi and Shin Sushi, which is the best sushi place ever. (It's on Blossom Hill next to Sports Authortity).

On Thursday, BJ, Steph G, and I went to Oakridge and it was FUCKING HOTT. So I just randomly decided to buy a slipNslide for $30 bucks, which is totally worth it cause it has a shark head, and have my fun. Scotty, me, BJ, Daisy, and Shanelle were slipNsliding for a few hours and it was hella fun.



On Friday, I invited more people, and went slipNsliding again. But only Daisy, Reg, Scotty, me, Meg, and Steph played. That's okay cause everyone will be jealous of our new tans and our fun times of sliding on our backs. Haha. We got HELLA dark. Well at least me and Steph did. Next time I invite you, you better come because you missed out on the last two times:


No comments: