Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Midnight Masquerade" - EVHS Prom

So prom was yesterday. What a hectic day...

Tinh woke me up ariund 8 because we needed to go run errands. He picked me up around 9 and then we went to the gas station to pump so oil, then we went to the mall to try to find me some jewlrey. (The day before I had recieved my diamond plugs in the mail, but they were 6g and i'm 8g so I coudln't wear em) I thought the mall would be opened at 9am on Saturdays but I guess I was wrong. They opened at 10 so we waited around. Then I saw Kaneeks at starbucks with her hair all did and she volunteered to wait with me and then take me to my hair appointment at Bobby K after we were finished. Tinh then left and then picked up our flowers and he got ready.

Kaneeks and I shopped around and instead of plugs, i just put diamond studs in my ear. It really hurt and itched so don't do it if you have gages. Anyways, so then we went to Frederick's to get a ... fuck i just forgot the word but you put it around your thigh. When we went in, this weird dude was walking around smiling around the store, so we went out and bounced. Kanika took me to my hair appointment at 1030, where I met up wit Mimi and I saw Amy, Tiffany, Sammy, Sarah, and Kevin. I forgot an updo picture so I just told them what to do. It took about an hour and Tinh took me back to Daisy's after for make up.

When I got to Daisy's, she was still at her hair appointment and Tinh had to meet the Limo guy at 12 at the Corinthian so he left me at Daisy's. I waited for her and she finally came home. She had to do Kanika, Annie, and my makeup. So she did it and it was really really good.

Then I went to take studio pictures with Tinhathan. It was fun. They were like .."Are you guys boyfriend girlfriend?" We're like "Uhhh...no best friends." haha it was funny. SO then we rode around in the limo, went to the Corinthian at 2 to meet up with the boys, but all of them came late like at 3. Then we went to the Biltmore to pick up the girls. It was so squishy in the limo. I was sitting on the foor with Alyson most of the time anyways. Ohh well it was fun saying hi to people on the freeway.

Next, we went to take pictures at Dolce Hayes Mansion, where we soon got kicked off. And we we went back to the Corinthian to take pics. Everyone looked good.


After we went to eat at McCormick and Schmitz under the Fairmont in downtown San Jose. Yummy but expensive. There was an anime convention the same day. And Alyson seemed to know ALOT of anime people. She even took a picture with one. ahaha.

Then it was prom time. We got to eat dessert, do charactures, and dance. I had a lot of fun. The after party was aiight. But we just went home early around 2. Nonetheless, prom was totally worth it.

No comments: