Friday, May 2, 2008

Senior BBQ

Yesterday was the senior BBQ and the panoramic picture. Yay, we finally got a panoramic, since we got it taken away in 8th grade! Well my day started off in Leadership, which I actually went to for the first time in decades since its boring cause we aiint ASB no more. Haha. Then Trav, BJ, Steph, Bryant and I went to Jamba. I learned today about Swishers and they're yummay. Tastes just like a hookah. Then came the panoramic. We actually got there on time and I saved spots for the group, but they kinda came late. Our whole senior class had to try and squeeze into this hella small space. Hmm...squishy! It was fun cause me, Daisy, and Ray were on the stairs and took pictures!

Then we went to the field after for Field Day, which we got taken away in 8th grade too. We watched people play games and shit. Alot of people just sat around listening to music and waiting for the BBQ to start. It was so much better than the theatre, you have to admit.

JL and the Ladies.

ASB-reunited and it feels so good.

Anyways, then we volunteered to serve food, which was fun. I got to give chicken out. Yummy. I liked the food despite what others said about it. Anyways, it was fun. I went up to see DylDyl after and he had ice cream but I was too full to eat it. =( Boo. Anyways, yeah, that was the day. Tomorrow is Bellarmine's prom. Hope to see how it turns out. Yay!

No comments: