Thursday, May 29, 2008

Posers

For all you posers...

So why is it that you have to pretend to be someone you're not? Eventually, the true you will come out any way, so why not start as the person you are, find people who actually like you for who you are, and be you? Isn't it better for you to know that people to hate you because you're you and not because you pretend to be you? Why can't you freaking just be yourself and stop being the ghetto poser that you are.

I don't know you well, but it bothers me to know that you talk shit about me and what i do with myself, when you don't know me well either! Yeah, I shouldn't care, but the thing is, I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU THAT WELL. I don't talk shit about you because I respect you. You have never done anything until now to loose my respect for you. I was always nice to you and yet, you have shown what I see to be selfishness. Whatever, cause people live their lives the way they want. And if you want to talk shit about my lifestyle...DO IT!

I love the way I am, the way I speak, the way I express, and the way I think. So like me or not, I'm here. So i have nothing more to say about this. But remember, you can't be someone you're not. If you try...you'll be a poser. A freaking poser.

No comments: