Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Polls, Plays, and Parties

Ugh. Yesterday, I worked at polls with Megan and this guy from Valley Christian named Taylor. We got there at 540 to set up and guess where it was?! A fire station...not just the fire station itself, ITS FUCKING GARAGE. It was so freakin cold cause we didn't even have a heater. My toes were frozen, like, they were REALLY frozen. On our 1 hour lunch, Meg and I went to put on more clothes. So, at night we were okay. We worked with lots of nice, old people. Haha. I love senior citizens! They're so cute. But really, 15 hours for $125 is not cool. Perhaps in the next election, it will be more worth it since I get paid double.

Today I found out I made Javier's play, The Importance of Being Earnest. Actually I found out last night because Natalie called me and then Travis told me. I'm excited! Natalie and I get to double as Gwendolen! I guess I'll be working with Adam ... again. (Ew! haha) He's our fiance. Yay, ex-director and actors reunited again. At least I get to spend more time with them though. Yay for me and Kanika and Daisy cause we're finally in one play together! Well, I've gotta say, since we're on the subject of acting, that I should thank Kanika for encouraging me to try out for the One Acts because without her support and nudge, I would probably be sitting at home wondering what to do with my life. =) So if you ever read this, Ms. Thang, I love you to death (Secret ASB best friend).

I've been attempting to plan my 18th birthday, but I need to find a place. If anyone knows any where in San Jose to have a party, let me know. Not a house, but like a hall kinda. I have the dresses all planned out. It's funny cause I'm not having a cotillion or a quincinera, but I'm kinda blending ideas from both to have the best party in the world! Hopefully ...

Okay, well now I need to work on my 7 page physiology research paper that I got a month ago but never did which is due on Monday.

No comments: