Friday, February 29, 2008

The Legendary Sadies

Sadies was Friday. During 2nd, I bumped my head on a chair and got a bump that looked like a freakin tumor. So I thought it was gonna be a bad day. But it was aiight. After school I stayed till 6 to set up. Scotty and I were hanging stars on the ceiling and it was hella scary up there. Then me and the Indians ( :] ) were joking around about hairy arms and taping our legs together so it was pretty coo. At 6, Daisy and I left to get ready at her house. There, I met Dylon, Daisy's date, who was incredibly cute. Haha. Anyways, then we got to the dance and we were early but people were already lining up! We sold hella tickets too, cause that shit was a once in a life time chance. To attend a dance that will go down in history is an honor =) That was probably the best glow in the dark dance ever. Anyways, so everyone was comin` in, gettin the party started, and everyone looked fly as hell. But everyone was nasty and sweaty. I fuckin had my sweat and everyone else's on my back. It was sooo nasty but it was hella fun. I'll never exchange it for anything.

So we were all dancing and Jeffrey came with Steve and Raj! Yay for them cause they weren't gonna come cause they thought they were hella cool or something. We were all dancing and I couldn't even breathe cause everyone was taller than me and taking up my oxygen.

But like always, some drama always comes along in a dance. But I should probably not really talk much about it, cause it was pretty fucked up. Alls i have to say is that I apologize but y'all know the reason why. Anyways, when the dance ended, I realized Karen had taken my car keys home and she wasn't picking up her phone so I was stuck with Jeff. J/K. So we, Daisy, Steve, Calin, Jeff, Kanika, Ashley, Amy, and Michael went to Dennys. Yay for Calin hahaha. It was fun.

Yeah, so if you missed the Space Jam, you missed hellurh fun.

No comments: