Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Funny Things

Today I woke up and my Mommy, Daddy, and I went to take Big Boy, my doggy, to PETCO where my mom bought him hella treats. After, we went to JC Pennies and I stayed in the car with my dog for 15 minutes. My mom bought these really yummy smelling blueberry dog treats and I read the ingredients and there was nothing that seemed harmful to my stomach, so I ate a little of one. Then I realized, it was pretty gross. And then I thought "Wow. I'm hella dumb." Yeah..then I went to go pick up Steph V. so I could babysit her ass cause she was flaked on. Flakers are the top few people that are the worst to be friends with because you depend on them, but then they never show. SO boo for you. Anyways, at 4ish we went to school, cause today was the day of my play =)

We went to school and I got ready for the play which started at 7. Nervous, but excited. It went pretty well though I must say. I liked it. We went to Red Robin afterwards and it was fun. I never realized that such diverse and different people who I have known for a week or so could be so much fun. They make me laugh. Anyways, I get home and my dad was like, "Your partner was a handsome boy." In my head I was like "Ha, yeah...but there's so much more that you don't know." Ahh...Adam...Good times good times, but good times no more. Don't cry, I know you will miss seeing me. I'm cool with some big ass guns, that's why. Haha.

The funniest things that happened today were:
>>Stephanie and I sitting outside Kerstin's house like we were spies, then speeding to school to save Daisy from gangster people, which she later found out she knew.
>>Taking a slutty picture with Chris, Dalena and a chocolate chip cookie, where Natalie stated "Take a bite of his cookie," which so happened to fall into Chris's crotch area right when she said it. Ahh ... priceless.
>>Kausar rapping her order to Ryan, our server at Red Robin, which was hillarious because she said "Filanges of a Chicken. (Chicken Fingers)" Yeah, she's one talented motherfucker.
>>Making a quick video for Amy's camera. Brittany was talking in her long red dress when I popped out between her dress and said "SUPRISE!"

I figure that to start to be optomistic, you have to think of the good and funny things that happened throughout your day. If you don't, then you'll just think life is shitty and no fun, when in reality, a whole bunch of funny shit happened, but the bad just took over your mind. So, as I try to become a new optomistic person, I will try to override my "life sucks" attitude with my "life is wonderful" attitude. Because, looking closely, life really IS wonderful.

Well, for a quick note, I'm debating whether to swim or not because Battle is coming and I want to try out for another play. Dancing, Acting, Swimming, Battle-ing, Socializing and Homeworking cannot be balanced all at once. Hmmm...Suggestions?

*PS* Thanks to the people who came to watch us do our THANG. (esp Katie, Nat, & Kaneeks for the flowers).

No comments: