Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SushiSushiSushi.

I promised myself I wouldn't go out today cause I had that damn research paper to do but I did. At least I finished my appeal to Davis though! Anyways, Daisy, Jefe, Raj, Steve, and I went to San Mateo to eat the all you can eat (kinda) sushi. First I went to Chel's cotillion practice which was pretty productive. Haha. Then Jeff came over. As we waited for the rest of the gang, we sat with my dog in my backyard and did nothing. It was fun I guess. Whatever. Then the rest came and I got shotgun for the first time!!! Yay for me. So we got to San Mateo at 230 and fuckin the place was packed as fuck. We were like 5th on the waiting list so we went to buy stuff at the Japanese dollar store. I bought a lunch container thing. It was $1 and its so fucking sickkk. So we finally get in around 3, but that's when the all you can eat ends!! So Daisy, of couse we know Daisy would do this, was like "But we came here at 230 so...." So the lady told us we had half an hour to order and the hungry hippo Raj was like "Will you bring our food fast then?" lmao. It was funny. So we ordered right away. They actually gave us like an hour. At the end of our amazing lunch, we had some sushi left over, but they wont let you take it for some odd reason. They rather waste it then let you take it. So I remembered I had the lunch container, so my brilliant mind told me to take it out and stuff as much shit in there as I could. I opened the lunch container and ANOTHER ONE FELL OUT OF IT. I was so fucking amazed. So I took some sushi home. We stopped by Quickly's on the way back to the car and Daisy owes me money and so does Jeff cause we ordered $10 of shit just for a shitty Nutella crepe for Daisy's fat ass. Oh well.

On the way home, I really needed to pee so we had to stop by jack in the box near amc Mercado. Then we all went home and I went home and finished my homework. I'm so proud!

Tell me why though I fucking turned down Sexy's offer to go out? STEPHANIE G....tell me what the fuck is wrong with me? Party and Sexy? That's fucking off the hook. TOo bad I'm so dedicated to school that I turned it down ahahahahahahahahah. Whatever. Tease, foreal.

Tomorrow I have a photoshoot with my lovely Nguyen sisters. Haha. Ugh long day tomorrow. I still got decorations to do for the party and my nails. I'm not gonna lie. My party's gonna be G.

No comments: