Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grr. Long day.

So today was a pretty long day. Woke up at 8 cause Tati's momma called me to pick up the helium. Then I went to get gas. I was pretty scared to drive my damn car cause i was on low. I'm talkin' like the fucking gas light came on two days ago low. But I made it, Thank the lord. So usually my $40 can fill the tank to pretty much full, but it got me 3/4ths.

Seriously ... just a thought, what is up with our world? Damn people need to really start usin' them rubbers so our world won't get over populated and our resources won't get used up that fast. That would probably result in cheaper prices.

Anyways, Daisy and val came over to do my birthday photoshoot. Pretty much sounds conceided but it was for the thing you sign when guest come in. I'm not a really good model so I had a lot of direction to take into account. That damn beezy Daisy made me lay in my neighbor's uncut wet grass with my tanktop. Whatever, I gotta give her credits cause the picture turned out pretty sick. Then I went off to get helium with Tinh. After that I went to watch Horton Wears a Who with Dyl. It was hella funny. We ate at Red Robins after and talked about stuff that better stay at the table, you shit. Anyways, it was fun. I was gonna go get my nails did with Kaneeks, but there was a long line and Dyl wanted a pedicure. Hahaha. But I took him to Elaine's before I got my nails done. That was my day.

Now I'm siked for turning 18. Legalized will be fucking dope. Yay for the 18 years and older jobs, cause I want to do that! That's right...I can be a stripper. My dream job! Then when you say "hit that bitch, oh go," you'll be payin for it before you go . =)

Peace niggas. I'm off to bed. Another long day lies ahead of me. I got to do HOMEWORK. Foreal this time.

No comments: