Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The First Time

I guess the first time you write in a blog, it should probably not include complaining.

Screw it. I'm gonna complain.

I don't understand why people think it's okay to be bitches just because they're stressed. Gosh, just fuck your shit, orgasm, and lie naked next to it after all your "hard" work is done. Don't complain about how much you have to do or how much you need to do, fucking do it. No one else needs to hear it, especially when you repeat yourself a gazillion times when talking to just one person. Really, try to be optomistic about difficult situations and make the best of it. What the fuck do you think complaining about it will do? Get it done? Try again homie, cause fucking something is not easy. It takes work.

Well, I guess that's enough complaining for now. I'm sleepy.

No comments: